SET NEW ACCENTS. TIME AND AGAIN.
A pioneering spirit. A thirst for action. Innovative strength: the success story of Napoleon is supported by strong pillars. The company was shaped by German and Canadian influences - and this connection is reflected in our daily work: We combine the demands of nature and the environment with quality, and stand for a high-quality, naturally comfortable home in the world of today. In doing so, we succeed in setting new accents time and again.
The second generation moves to the fore
Napoleon has been and is shaped by growth. The sons Chris and Stephen Schroeter experienced this positive effect first hand: Both have been part of the team, which has grown to the current level of 1,600 employees, for around 20 years. They now run the company with President Ron McArthur. Ingrid and Wolfgang Schroeter continue to support the management team with their ideas and advice.
- Napoleon has held its own branches in Europe since 2010
- Production area: More than 1,200,000 m2 at the four locations in Canada with two production sites in the USA and in China
- In September 2020, the new 24,000 m² European headquarters and logistics centre went into operation in Tiel, the Netherlands, opening a new chapter in the success story of the business.
- Worldwide sales in 34 countries
- Certified according to ISO 9001 - 2008
- Social engagement with charitable institutions
Vesta Award winner, category electrical products
Canada's Best Managed Company Award
Finalist of the Vesta Award, stove / grill components and control elements
Vesta Award, stove accessories
Vesta Award, gas products
Vesta Award, Best of HPBA Show